Identify the message of your poster as an imperative claim ("Do/Don't do this because....") ~
My message was not necessarily a do or don't do, but more along voicing something my friends and I say to each other everytime a smoking commercial comes up. We always say prove it actually kills, because there are still not exact links to smoking and death or lung cancers because you can not fully prove it.
Reflect on what made you choose this particular current issue. My brother actually smokes now, and I hate the idea of him smoking, but this is what he uses against me everytime I throw the words " smoking kills" at him.
Then justify your choice of imagery, colors and words in this poster. I just used purple shades because their calm, and the poster is not suppose to be angry. the prove it kills is in black because that represents death, and it is smaller wording because the main topic of smoking is suppose to catch your eye first.
Consider the limitations of your media. What would you change about this poster if you were not constrained by the size, available materials and/or your drawing skills? I might have added the camel or another smoking product in the background for more effect.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment