Thursday, February 21, 2008

I. Are you a Mac or PC fan? Why?~ I would say a PC, mainly because I own one and have more experience with it making me know how well it works.
What about the design of the computer of your choice makes it attractive?~ I believe Mac has been more recently updated, and it makes it look more technological such as something out of the future being thrown into this time. I like the PC more, because its design is so simple.
What about the design of the software?~ Mac is definately more easy to use once you get used to having to, so I am just still more comfortable to a PC. If I used Mac more, I would definately like it more because it would save a lot of time.
How about the advertisement campaign?~ I really don't appeal to technology advertisements, just because of the purpose of them is to get a person to buy it. I prefer to buy a computer off of its quality.

No comments: